Image Consortium, a marketing communications and business advisory services company
CAPACITY BUILDING 2019: EVENTS PLANNING & MANAGEMENT.
Practical Events Planning & Management is a one-day course covering everything from social
events, to meetings and conferences. Course topics include the basics of planning &
preparation and realities of successful delivery. This course provides hands-on skills and tricks
of the trade from experienced & professional event managers, based on a how-to approach and
workable checklists, to foster more productive event management and working practices.
THIS COURSE COVERS:
- Time & Budget management
- Professional event execution
- The Events Professional: Skills and Knowledge
- Event Purpose and Design
- Event Delivery and Monitoring
- Evaluation of Event Outcomes
WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?
This professional development course provides you with the opportunity to
- Have an overview of current and future practice
- Develop basic event management skills and knowledge
- Engage in a practical simulation of real-world event design and evaluation
- Gain an insight into contemporary trends and issues in the events industry
- Develop new networks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is recommended for all prospective or new event planners, managers or organisers,
tasked with organizing and directing in-house and external events or who are thinking of having
their own event business or joining the industry.
For further information, contact us on 0244312499/ 0244838531/ 0207750070,